SUMMER ACTING CAMP
DiscoveryOnstage is GROWING! Providence High Arts, DiscoveryOnstage®, and new partner Laurel Hall proudly present a reimagined camp experience designed to more effectively meet the needs of younger and older campers alike. Taking place across TWO dynamic campuses, this program features the same expanded classroom and recreational space and even lower teacher/studio ratio. In short, this summer we’ve all got a lot more room to grow!
So now’s the time to become a part of the excitement by registering today for this creative, four-week exploration. Then join us as both camps culminate at Providence High School’s one-of-a-kind theatre with a series of fun-filled, student-created productions built From the Imagination Up®
Laurel Hall, located just 8 minutes from PHS, will support campers grades TK-4. Providence High School will host campers grades 5-9. Drop off for both camps will be available at both campuses. Shuttle service will be offered.
Register by February 15th to take advantage of our Retro Pricing offer, a $370 value!
Acting, Singing/Songwriting, Visual Art, Dance, Filmmaking,
Movement, Voice & Diction, Improvisation, Stage Combat/Swordplay
Dates + Times:
Grades TK – 4 at Laurel Hall: June 17th – July 12th, 2019
Grades 5 – 9 at Providence: June 18th – July 13th, 2019
8:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Grades TK – 4: Laurel Hall School (11919 Oxnard Street, North Hollywood)
Grades 5 – 9: Providence High School (511 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank)
Tuition: $1295 ($250 security deposit required)Ask about scholarships, discounts, and incentives!
Things to Know:
- Complimentary after-care available on both campuses until 5pm.
- PHA Camp begins on a Tuesday and ends on a Saturday.
- Laurel Hall Camp begins on a Monday and ends on a Friday.
- There will be no camp on July 4.
- Performances for both camps will be held on the final Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at Providence High School to be scheduled.
- Wednesday through Friday performances will be held in the evenings.
- Saturday performance will be held in the morning.
- Camp schedule during performance week will vary and may include at least one morning off for each age group.